Our efficient PAT testing is carried out by our team of fully-trained engineers and will give you comfort in the knowledge that your appliances are compliant with the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989, allowing you to get on with the day-to-day running of your business.
What do TCS offer?
- Multi-site testing within a time period that suits you
- Free reminder service when your next test is due
- Unique testing equipment allow our engineers can work efficiently and effectively
- Barcode labels record the lifespan of your appliance
- Explanation of any failed appliances
- High quality service every time
- Friendly and professional team of engineers
- Free expert advice to help you maintain your appliances
There are several ways your business can benefit from PAT testing, including:
- Improved safety in the workplace
- Increased productivity through reliable equipment
- Keep track of assets
- Compliance with your insurance company
- Enhance preventative maintenance
What needs to be tested?
As a general rule of thumb, any appliance with an electrical plug needs to be PAT testing. This includes:
- Stationary equipment
- IT equipment
- Hand-held equipment
- Moveable appliances under 18kg